HR Placement Year Job Description: Academic Year 2017/18 - Salaried Position
We are looking for an HR Analyst Intern to join our busy People Operations team, based in central London. This opportunity is suitable for students looking for a 12 month human resources placement year in industry as part of their degree course, starting in Summer 2017. This is a great opportunity to learn all about the inner workings of a tech business and get great exposure to a wide variety of HR projects.
You’ll be helping us manage employee lifecycle processes and get involved with HR projects across the business. You’ll have real responsibility from day one, so you’ll need to demonstrate a keen interest in HR, have great organisational skills, and be comfortable working with stakeholders across the business.
- Manage all inbound queries to the HR team email, escalating where necessary
- Supporting the implementation of a new reward platform, migrating existing perks and award offering.
- Administering employee benefits and wellness initiatives across EMEA
- Administering all employee lifecycle documentation e.g relocations and merit increases
- Responding to reference and employee verification requests in a timely manner
- Producing monthly people analytic dashboard helping us use data to tell our story, and may inform business decisions
- Managing our onboarding new hire experience and training bootcamps for our new hires
- Collaborating with our CLO - Chief Lifestyle Officers to plan our charity and social initiatives for the London office
- Collaborating with our Finance team to manage on Stock Equity process through our platform eshares
- Supporting our VP People Operations on our internal employee communications
- Maintaining and auditing our HRIS and learning management systems to ensure information is accurate at all times
- Assisting on a variety of People Operations projects
- Currently studying for a degree with a year in industry for the academic year 2017/18
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Analytical ability
- Previous administrative experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work full time in our London office for a minimum of 48 weeks, starting in summer 2017
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the innovator of persuasive personalization at scale. We work with companies to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. By understanding their customers’ online behavior, preferences, and affinities they can deliver highly persuasive personalized experiences. With Qubit, online businesses can increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency. By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, our Customer Influence Engine enables precise targeting of a wide range of personalizations – so businesses can reach the right visitors at the right time, at scale – to drive sales and loyalty. We’re trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Topshop, John Lewis, Emirates, Ladbrokes, Thomas Cook, Shop Direct and Nine West.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com