The Technical Account Manager is an exciting, new position at Qubit tasked with understanding how Qubit’s most strategic customers’ challenges can be solved through the power of Qubit’s industry leading applications. The role sits within Qubit’s Customer Success team who are responsible for driving product adoption, ensuring customers see value from Qubit, ultimately resulting in client renewals, upsells and advocacy. We are looking for a candidate who, as well as bringing best practice technical consultancy skills, will be proactive in creating ways of working for a new function.
What will the Technical Account Manager spend their time :
- Listening to and understanding the challenges Qubit’s customers encounter and finding ways that Qubit’s applications can help solve these. They will lead whiteboarding sessions or interactive workshops with enterprise customers, mapping their technical infrastructure and illustrating Qubit’s applications.
- Building out the framework for discovering, mapping and deploying solutions with clients. The role will then deliver against this framework so this provides an opportunity to create, build and then scale.
- Acting as a conduit between Qubit’s customers and the Qubit Product team. Qubit’s Product team is customer driven, translating technical customer requirements to this team is essential. The Technical Account Manager will therefore have to be an expert in the product and act as an evangelist for it both internally and externally.
- Partnering with Customer Success Managers to build stronger relationships with key senior, technical contacts based on trust in the product and the value delivered.
- Understanding and then mapping customer’s tech stacks and architecture
- Running interactive discovery sessions with customers to understand their pain points and challenges, then presenting solutions back to them
- Leading technical conversations with customers to find mutually beneficial solutions
- Providing training and enablement sessions to customers
- Building prototype integrations and solutions which can be used to demonstrate what is possible
- Handing over, then supporting, prototype solutions to the Qubit Professional Services team or partners to build in production
- Collating and structuring customer feedback to share with Product team
- Providing technical expertise support to client facing colleagues
- Driving innovation amongst Qubit’s customers
- BA/BSc or higher (minimum 2.i), with strong preference for studies in Computer Science
- Superior written and oral communication and skills
- Ability to think on their feet in client-facing situations
- Knowledge of how the internet works (Networks, HTTP, SSL etc)
- Ability to hack together a demo using common languages (JS, Python, Java etc)
- Understanding of common architectures and being able to lead conversations on topics such as Microservices vs Monoliths
- Ability to code with APIs and common front-end technologies (JS, CSS, HTML, React, Angular)
- Ability to explain very technical concepts in plain language to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to influence, in both direct and tactile manner, internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- A positive attitude and desire to contribute to the team
Nice to have
- Ability to speak French, German, Spanish or Italian (this role will be Global with an EMEA focus)
- Good understanding of web based performance testing
- Experience with iOS or Android
- Enough knowledge to handle questions on GDPR
- Experience with common analytics stacks
- Awareness of CMSs (Demandware, Magento, Hybris)
- Understanding of data warehouses and plumbing, including: Batch vs Stream, ETLs, SQL & NoSQL, BigQuery, Redshift, MongoDB
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com