Qubit: Cutting Edge Big Data Engineering
Qubit’s London office is growing and winning clients, and we need someone who can carry out the technical integration project for each new account.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to continue their career working with some of the biggest name in ecommerce. You’ll work closely with our developers to troubleshoot for new clients and engineer compatibility between their sites and the Qubit platform.
It’s a great way to continue your career with a number of options for progression. As one of the Client Engineers in the UK, it’s a great opportunity to make your mark early on a growing, international business.
What you’ll be doing
- Engaging with our clients to understand their systems and data architecture, and providing troubleshooting and support to those clients
What you'll need
- By submitting your application you understand that Qubit will store your data in accordance with local laws
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS and HTML skills
- Experience with node.js and cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday and technical terms
- Troubleshooting experience
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding
- Fluent in English and with the authorization to work in the UK
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.