Qubit’s London office is growing and winning clients, and we need someone who can carry out the technical integration project for each new account.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to continue their career working with some of the biggest name in ecommerce. You’ll work closely with our developers to troubleshoot for new clients and engineer compatibility between their sites and the Qubit platform.
It’s a great way to continue your career with a number of options for progression. As one of the Client Engineers in the UK, it’s a great opportunity to make your mark early on a growing, international business.
- Engaging with our clients to understand their systems and data architecture, and providing troubleshooting and support to those clients
- By submitting your application you understand that Qubit will store your data in accordance with local laws
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Good AJAX, CSS and HTML skills
- Experience with node.js and cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous
- A strong communicator who is able to deal with clients in everyday and technical terms
- Troubleshooting experience
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding
- Fluent in English and with the authorization to work in the UK
Plenty of perks:
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the innovator of persuasive personalization at scale. We work with companies to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. By understanding their customers’ online behavior, preferences, and affinities they can deliver highly persuasive personalized experiences. With Qubit, online businesses can increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency. By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, our Customer Influence Engine enables precise targeting of a wide range of personalizations – so businesses can reach the right visitors at the right time, at scale – to drive sales and loyalty. We’re trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Topshop, John Lewis, Emirates, Ladbrokes, Thomas Cook, Shop Direct and Nine West.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com