Qubit is a disruptive technology start-up helping more than 200 enterprise clients deliver ‘data-first’ customer experience.
We were founded in 2010 by 4 ex-Googlers that worked on the Google Analytics product among other things; we're now more than 200 people in London, New York and Paris.
Forbes wrote recently that our technology stack represents the future and WIRED magazine has named us one of Europe's hottest start ups.
Qubit’s technology, built and evolved from scratch to capture 1st-person visitor data is a game-changer in e-commerce. We track user behaviour and build powerful applications for our clients to deliver the most futuristic and responsive personalizations in the market.
Our clients include Jimmy Choo, Stance, Nine West, Staples and Emirates and many more.
The marketing communications manager is responsible for development of product messaging strategies, content, materials, go-to-market activities, and internal training within Qubit. This position reports to the VP of Product Marketing and collaborates closely with regional marketing teams as well as the global product management team on global go-to-market strategies. The objective of this role is to elevate and improve the Qubit global product messaging, positioning, consistency and company-wide sales execution.
The position will require development, execution and management of Qubit’s product strategies, including:
- Message strategies and communication
- Market facing materials and content
- Press relations and strategies
- Sales training and enablement
This position will also be accountable for the creation and maintenance of:
- Analyst and Influencer relations
- Sales on-boarding materials
- Internal facing knowledge sharing
This position will be expected to liaise with key internal stakeholders to continue to elevate Qubit’s internal knowledge sharing and external market presence.
The position will also require experience working with a cross-functional team as it relates to product development and global go-to-market strategies.
What you'll do:
- Execution and management of the company’s product messaging and positioning
- Participate in the strategy, development, execution and management of the company’s sales enablement and training programs
- Work with senior management in product marketing, and product management to build a comprehensive multi-tiered influence plan for industry analysts and other key industry influencers.
- Collaborate with members across the marketing teams on measuring and evaluating overall effectiveness of product marketing programs to drive long-term sustainable growth for the company
- Participate in cross functional team to capture and promote key use cases and client case studies
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of existing and emerging digital technologies and platforms
What you'll need:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 3+ years in Marketing of digital marketing products
- Experience in working closely with sales teams to translate company and product positioning to sales success
- Experience in creating and maintaining external facing thought leadership marketing materials
- Experience executing varied go-to-market strategies
- Ability and willingness to review programs for efficiency and effectiveness through appropriate measurement standards
- Excellent writing and digital presentation skills
- Proven consensus building ability to gain key stakeholder alignment
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development