Full Stack Engineer
We are Qubit
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale. In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S.
Join our community of engineers working with the latest cutting edge technology in a friendly and supportive environment. As a member of our Full Stack Engineering team your mission is simple: To use whatever technology is best for the task in order to ship great products for our customers. You will be given the freedom and autonomy to solve a diverse range of problems while also being able to influence the direction of what we build. Simply put, we love writing good code that delivers value to the business and our customers. Here is some tech we are particularly interested in at the moment:
- React & GraphQL
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Jest & Cypress
- Architect and build scalable microservice systems.
- Understand business problems and translate them into technical solutions.
- Instrument, test and deploy your code to production (we like to deploy multiple times a day).
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications.
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale our applications.
Culture & Perks
At Qubit we believe that culture has to be nurtured. Our engineering team is constantly iterating on how we build software to create an environment that is supportive, friendly and driven. We encourage activities such as cross-functional pairing so that everyone has the opportunity to learn both technical skills and problem solving techniques. We are currently experimenting with 'no-meeting' days and a sprint structure that empowers individuals to express their creativity. As a valued Qubyte, you will also be entitled to the following perks:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options
- Excellent private health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and working from home
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine
- Subsidised gym membership
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Per-employee budget for training and development
- Pension scheme with contribution matching
- Paid parental leave
- Dedicated time for charity/community work via Pledge 1% - https://pledge1percent.org
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.