Full Stack Engineer
Join our community of engineers working with the latest cutting edge technology in a friendly and supportive environment. As a member of our Full Stack Engineering team your mission is simple: To use whatever technology is best for the task in order to ship great products for our customers. You will be given the freedom and autonomy to solve a diverse range of problems while also being able to influence the direction of what we build. Simply put, we love writing good code that delivers value to the business and our customers. Here is some tech we are particularly interested in at the moment:
- React & GraphQL
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Jest & Cypress
- Architect and build scalable microservice systems.
- Understand business problems and translate them into technical solutions.
- Instrument, test and deploy your code to production (we like to deploy multiple times a day).
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications.
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale our applications.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com