The Qubit Customer Success team owns all current customer relationships, ensuring these clients derive maximum value from Qubit's products and become advocates of our platform. The team are trusted advisors for client stakeholders, building lasting relationships that enable product adoption, create up-sell opportunities, and minimise churn. We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to build partnerships with our client base in France.
This will require:
- The ability to gain a deep understanding of clients' business objectives and to align those with Qubit's capabilities to drive measurable value for customers
- An executive presence, strong communication and relationship building skills, and the ability to navigate complex organisational hierarchies to build lasting partnerships at the most senior levels of clients’ organisations
- The ability to deliver results through others by leading and influencing cross-functional business decisions both internally at Qubit and within client accounts
- A good network in France and a strong understanding of the region’s market dynamics, specifically within the retail and travel sectors (gaming industry also desirable)
What you’ll be doing:
- Consulting with client stakeholders to understand their business strategies and goals as well as their objectives for using Qubit, finding ways to align the two, and ensuring Qubit delivers value against agreed success criteria
- Mapping clients’ organisations to identify decision makers and key influencers while building relationships with the most senior leaders in the business across teams and functions
- Becoming a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders
- Leading Quarterly Business Reviews to communicate ROI and understand clients’ business goals and challenges in order to develop recommendations for how Qubit can help
- Performing strategic account planning and identifying, forecasting, and mitigating risks
- Leading the contract renewal process
- Identifying and nurturing expansion opportunities and coordinating with Business Development Managers to execute these
- Providing client feedback to Product and becoming an expert on product usage and vision
What you need:
- In excess of 5 years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS business
- Fluency in French and English required, Spanish and/or Italian desirable
- Executive presence and the ability to build relationships with C-level executives
- Commercial savvy and a sound understanding of the SaaS sales and renewal process
- Renewal management and negotiation experience
- Experience using Salesforce or CRM tools
- Superior communication and influencing skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- A positive attitude
What we promise to you:
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow Qubyte, so you'll get:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Applications need to be submitted in English.
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: Paris. Other offices are in London (HQ), New York, San Francisco, LA and Barcelona
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com