Qubit is a leading SaaS vendor with a unique platform that makes sense of a crowded digital analytics, automation and personalisation space. We had an incredible 2016, expanding into Germany, San Francisco and beyond whilst receiving significant Series C funding from one of the worlds largest investment firms.
To continue this growth through 2017 we need an Inside Sales Representative, based in our London office to drive the early stage growth of our sales pipeline - mapping out exceptional opportunities and booking meetings with leading businesses in online commerce.
This role requires English AND Dutch or a Scandinavian language to help us expand into Benelux and/or the Nordics!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Smashing down communication barriers and being an amazing all-round relationship builder using any methods possible, from personalised sales campaigns to calling up a potential prospect.
- Understanding the available market and identifying the key players at Qubit's next client, then prioritising prospects with our senior sales representatives.
- Discovering new sales intelligence tools for more effective account prioritisation and lead generation.
- Qubit brings together a spectrum of people that understand balancing an impressive work ethic with kicking back with a glass of wine or beers on a Friday. Our culture is at once individually driven and focused on strong co-operation.
We’re Looking For
- A creative, driven and intelligent business development pro - ideally with a background in inside sales at a tech business. Plus points if you sell to marketing executives.
- Strong understanding of the digital market completely. You have an enviable background in selling to e-Commerce and retail. Convincing online marketers of the need for sophisticated internet tools is your home turf.
- An open and a strong communicator. Building and maintaining senior level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and approachable.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM system will be beneficial.
- This role requires English AND Dutch or a Scandinavian language to help us expand into Benelux and/or the Nordics!
- The ability to identify quick wins, make calls on the best approach to take in tricky situations, and an understanding of Sales processes.
- You will be very organised and able to change your plans flexibly, ambiguity is a daily feature of Qubit.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.