Qubit is a leading SaaS vendor with a unique platform that makes sense of a crowded digital analytics, automation and personalisation space. We had an incredible 2016, expanding into Germany, San Francisco and beyond whilst receiving significant Series C funding from one of the worlds largest investment firms.
To continue this growth through 2017 we need an Inside Sales Representative, based in our London office to drive the early stage growth of our sales pipeline - mapping out exceptional opportunities and booking meetings with leading businesses in online commerce.
- Smashing down communication barriers and being an amazing all-round relationship builder using any methods possible, from personalised sales campaigns to calling up a potential prospect.
- Understanding the available market and identifying the key players at Qubit's next client, then prioritising prospects with our senior sales representatives.
- Discovering new sales intelligence tools for more effective account prioritisation and lead generation.
- Qubit brings together a spectrum of people that understand balancing an impressive work ethic with kicking back with a glass of wine or beers on a Friday. Our culture is at once individually driven and focused on strong co-operation.
- A creative, driven and intelligent business development pro - ideally with a background in inside sales at a tech business. Plus points if you sell to marketing executives.
- Strong understanding of the digital market completely. You have an enviable background in selling to e-Commerce and retail. Convincing online marketers of the need for sophisticated internet tools is your home turf.
- An open and a strong communicator. Building and maintaining senior level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and approachable.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM system will be beneficial.
- The ability to identify quick wins, make calls on the best approach to take in tricky situations, and an understanding of Sales processes.
- You will be very organised and able to change your plans flexibly, ambiguity is a daily feature of Qubit.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com