Senior Strategy Consultant
Qubit’s Professional Services Team includes the brightest young talent: ex-consultants, engineers, entrepreneurs and recent college graduates. We are looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant to join our New York office. You will be responsible for delivering best-in-class professional services packages, strategic technology onboarding and ongoing personalization programmes for some of our biggest Travel and Retail customers. We need somebody with industry expertise and experience in being a strategic advisor for enterprise customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for owning top tier customer relationships and supporting your Professional Services Manager in executing against the Professional Services strategy and success metrics.
This role provides a platform to develop professional services consulting skills in a fast-paced, innovative technology start-up. It is a great opportunity for people who are looking for their next step in the SAAS space or to move away from traditional corporate careers and would like to join a Professional Services team within an international business.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Senior Strategy Consultant, you are a subject matter expert for your industry verticals and have the responsibility of delivering best practice strategic services for Qubit’s top tier clients
- Deliver onboarding programmes, proof of concepts and strategic projects for clients from start to finish to set our customers up for success
- Be a strategic advisor to drive personalisation strategy for your clients, delivering strategic workstreams for a number of parallel projects that are aligned with their KPIs
- Share industry best practices and generate strategic recommendations to add real business value to customers and increase their strategic maturity
- Deliver training and enablement sessions for clients to drive adoption of the Qubit platform
- You will be consulting with clients to deliver their Ongoing Personalization Programmes:
- Using consultative skills to uncover customer objectives and design programmes to help customer meet their KPIs
- Use industry best practices to guide customers through their personalisation strategies to ensure that clients are delivering meaningful, data-driven experiences to their customers
- Analysing and interpreting your customers’ Qubit data to fuel their personalization strategy
- Relaying and interpreting results in the context of the customer's business in Quarterly Business Review meetings
- Formulating ongoing personalization roadmaps, applying value-based prioritisation to maximise impact for customers
- Presenting to and building long-term relationships with practitioners and senior stakeholders across your clients’ businesses
- Ensuring your clients all see the value in the product and services that they have purchased from Qubit
- Working with the Customer Success team to identify opportunities for further products and strategic programmes and packages to help clients meet their strategic objectives
- Co-creating best practice expertise with your peers based on your learnings with your customers
- Supporting your Manager in:
- Recruiting and onboarding new hires
- Evolving and improving team processes and practices
- Further opportunities to support other Qubit departments:
- Liaising with the product team and becoming the customer advocate, bringing their voice and needs back to the business
- Supporting Qubit’s marketing function with the creation of industry materials and participation in industry events
What you’ll need
- BA/BSc or higher
- Minimum of 3 years experience in SAAS, digital agency, ecommerce, market research, management consulting or another relevant industry
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Proven passion for customers, technology and digital
- Comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
- Self starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Up-to-speed on trends and challenges for retail and ecommerce industries
- Competent in presentation building and delivery
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical and business staf
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with personalisation and/or CRO strategies
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Health and Medical insurance
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading e-commerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in e-commerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com