The Infrastructure team is responsible for managing, developing and automating our platform. The team is focused on enabling developers to be responsible for their own code and deployments.
This role involves freedom to make and be involved in core architectural decisions.
- Container orchestration.
- Network planning and configuration.
- Debugging, monitoring and tuning.
- Programming (Go, Python or equivalent).
- Proven ability to originate and deliver projects.
To give you an insight into the work we do in the Infrastructure team, we have recently completed the following projects:
- Migration from Mesos to Kubernetes.
- Deployment of Vault for secret management.
- Deprecation of Puppet.
- Deployment of Prometheus.
We have a variety of projects that we are about to start:
- CI, reproducibly deploy all applications, improve tooling around this.
- Implement better scaling policies for Kubernetes
- Migration from AWS to GCP
- Distributed tracing across our applications
- Guiding development teams with error budget implementations across their applications
- Performance and optimization of anything and everything.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale.
In 2018, the company was named a ‘Top Rated A/B Testing & Personalization Tool’ by TrustRadius. Leading brands in retail, travel and egaming work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers. Companies like NET-A-PORTER, Topshop, Emirates, Ubisoft, Thomas Cook, and Ladbrokes Coral are using the Qubit personalization platform to increase revenue, build loyalty and significantly improve their marketing efficiency. Every week Qubit is used to personalize approximately $600 million in online sales. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com