The Qubit Customer Success team owns all current customer relationships, ensuring these clients derive maximum value from Qubit's products and become advocates for our technology. The team is trusted advisors for client stakeholders, building lasting relationships that enable product adoption, create upsell opportunities, and minimize churn. We are looking for Senior Customer Success Managers to build partnerships with a mixture of enterprise and corporate customers.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will own a portfolio of accounts comprising approximately $1.5 - $2M of ARR. This will require:
- The ability to gain a deep understanding of clients' business objectives and to align those with Qubit's capabilities to drive measurable value for customers.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, and the ability to build lasting partnerships at all levels of clients’ organizations. Understanding of how to map and then go ‘higher and wider’ within client organizations.
- The ability to deliver results through others by leading and influencing cross-functional business decisions both internally at Qubit and within client accounts.
- Consulting with client stakeholders to understand their business strategies and goals as well as their objectives for using Qubit, finding ways to align the two, and ensuring Qubit delivers value against agreed success criteria
- Mapping clients’ organizations to identify decision makers and key influencers across the business, while building relationships with and becoming trusted advisors to the most senior leaders
- Leading Quarterly Business Reviews to communicate ROI and understand clients’ business goals and challenges in order to develop recommendations for how Qubit can help
- Performing account planning and identifying, forecasting, and mitigating risks
- Leading the contract renewal process with a focus on the value Qubit’s products are driving
- Coordinating internal, cross-functional teams, with executive level participation, to build deeper relationships with client
- Identifying and nurturing expansion / upsell opportunities and coordinating with Business Development Managers to execute these
- Working with Qubit’s Professional Services teams and partners to ensure they are able to effectively deliver personalization for clients
- Providing client feedback to Product and becoming an expert on product usage and vision
- BA/BSc or higher
- In excess of 3 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS business
- The mature presence and the ability to build relationships with senior client contacts
- Commercial savvy and a sound understanding of the SaaS sales and renewal process
- Renewal management and negotiation experience
- Experience using CRM systems, such as Salesforce and Gainsight
- Superior communication and skills
- Ability to influence, in both direct and tactile manner, internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- A positive and buoyant attitude
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, Tailored Brands, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com