The Infrastructure team at Qubit is responsible for managing, developing and automating our platform. The team is focused on enabling developers to be responsible for their own code and deployments.
This role involves freedom to make and be involved in core architectural decisions, experience the following areas would be a plus:
- Container orchestration.
- Network planning and configuration.
- Debugging, monitoring and tuning.
- Programming (Go, Python or equivalent).
- Proven ability to originate and deliver projects.
Recent projects completed by the infrastructure team include:
- Migration from Mesos to Kubernetes.
- Deployment of Vault for secret management.
- Deprecation of Puppet.
- Deployment of Prometheus.
Projects on our radar include:
- CI, reproducibly deploy all applications, improve tooling around this.
- Implement better scaling policies for Kubernetes
- Migration from AWS to GCP
- Distributed tracing across our applications
- Guiding development teams with error budget implementations across their applications
- Performance and optimization of anything and everything.
As a valued Qubyte, you will be entitled to the following perks:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options which mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent private health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- Sports teams to join, free yoga and meditation classes to make sure your body is as healthy as your mind
- Subsidised gym membership
- Thank Qubit It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris, Barcelona and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com