Global Product Marketing Manager
Our mission at Qubit is to transform ecommerce through the power of marketing personalization. Award-winning companies in retail, travel and gaming use our software to significantly increase their online revenue and ecommerce experience. With multiple patents pending and ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for a talented individual who has a genuine passion for product marketing. If you thrive at the intersection of product, sales and customers…we want to hear from you!
As Product Marketing Manager at Qubit, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for our entire product portfolio, including key partner integrations. You will leverage a deep understanding of our users and technology to accelerate product awareness, demand generation, and product adoption. This role requires leadership within the marketing team, and throughout the entire organization. You will work closely with all teams at Qubit so we can effectively launch, market, and sell our products. You will translate our technical capabilities into tangible business benefits. You will closely identify with our clients and their commercial use cases. You will be a champion for Qubit’s products and users. You will strategize and accelerate user on boarding and product adoption rates through a variety of tactics and channels.
The ideal person has great marketing intuition and some experience executing global B2B marketing campaigns. This is a full-time position based in London.
Primary responsibilities include
- Developing a product marketing plan that’s tightly aligned with company goals
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to develop product positioning and messaging that articulates the unique value of our products
- Developing content and programs that accelerate product awareness, demand generation, and product adoption.
- Launching new products or new versions of products, internally and externally
- Creating an effective ‘sales kit’ that includes product presentation materials, buyer personas, deep competitive analysis, case studies, etc.
- Leading and/or collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver outstanding product marketing programs
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of our product marketing
- Leveraging data and tools to increase user engagement
- Hands-on product marketer who has a strong ability to execute
- Superior collaborator who understands how to “manage by influence”
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Uses data-driven insights to build strategies and make decisions
- Demonstrated aptitude for strategy and positioning
Very strong written and verbal communication skills
Excellent people and management skills
Knowledge of data analytics, marketing technology and/or ecommerce is a plus
Major marketing deliverables to include
- Quarterly product marketing plans with a pipeline of activities
- Up-to-date product marketing materials for multiple target audiences and channels
- Detailed buyer personas, and case studies
- Compelling product content and campaigns
- Reports on activities, pipeline, product adoption, and other KPIs
- Competitor, industry, and win/loss analysis
- Estimated budget requirements for product marketing
Plenty of Perks:
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris, Barcelona and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading e-commerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology, and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in e-commerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales is influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com