Head of Enterprise Customer Success
As the Head of Enterprise Customer Success, you will be accountable for maximising net ARR for Qubit’s global portfolio of top tier clients. This is a pivotal role, leading a team of Customer Success Managers who are responsible for establishing long-term partnerships with our customers, helping them to maximise the value from their subscriptions through driving technology adoption, becoming a trusted advisor and demonstrating ROI.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in leading high performing teams in multiple geographies, with a proven track record in renewals forecasting discipline and target attainment.
In this role you will be an advocate for our customers, working cross functionally to coordinate effective feedback loops between Sales, Marketing, Product and Professional Services to ensure clients' needs are heard and considered in all of Qubit’s business decisions. You must champion and affect change in each of these relevant functional groups to reduce churn, drive innovation and push for continuous improvement. As a member of the Global Customer Management Team you will support in developing and executing against our (Customer Success, Professional Services and Support) strategy and objectives.
Success will be measured primarily on gross and net client renewal, supported by advocacy and product adoption metrics.
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers supporting Qubit’s customer Enterprise base globally
- Develop and coach a diverse team with various levels of experience
- Build relationships with C-level stakeholders for key accountings, acting as high-level client escalation contact
- Act as an internal commercial escalation point and decision maker
- Establish effective and commercially sustainable customer relationship strategies to nurture retention and grow accounts
- Develop a customer-centric culture across Qubit, keeping cross-functional teams focussed on customers’ needs, feedback, and strategies
- Create a consultative customer engagement culture ensuring team are highly networked in their accounts and deploying consistently effective relationship plans
- Ensure Qubit is delivering recognized value to the right audiences at all levels within the customer base
- Develop best practices to create value that is measurable to the customer – aligned to their objectives and captured in formal Customer Success plans
- Accountable for the retention and renewal of the global Enterprise book of business
- Accurately forecast renewal and upsell revenue
- Work seamlessly with cross-functional leaders across the company, especially Product, Services, Sales, and Marketing to help ensure the best outcomes for clients and consistent Qubit engagement with customers
- Work with your Global Customer Team Management peers to develop and execute against our strategy and tactics
- Minimum 2 years of leading customer facing teams in a SaaS/cloud organisation
- Minimum 2 years of working as part of a senior management team
- Fluency in English with second language preferred
- Experience implementing Customer Success tools such as Gainsight and Salesforce
- Deep understanding of building customer relationships, value creation and customer retention strategies
- Proven track record of success in managing an Enterprise portfolio of accounts
- Strong people skills – able to influence and engage people at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to be able to interact credibly at all levels of an organization, from individual contributors to C-level
- This role will involve frequent travel, particularly within Europe and USA
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Regular company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale. Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com