The design, film production and creative strategy team at Qubit is affectionately known as the Creative Hub. We’re looking for a new designer to join our ranks.
The Creative Hub has two core objectives within the business: Winning new clients for Sales through personalised pitches and winning leads by supporting the rest of the Marketing with their campaign activities.
Pitches might be in form of a targeted pitch book or film. A typical marketing campaign might include:
- Thought leadership
- Graphics for launch event
- Creative emails
- Website landing page
Our current team is very strong in executing the print aspect of these of these tasks, however, we are looking develop our digital delivery skills and explore more diverse advertising tactics that include a broader social presence and more innovative formats including films, animations and gifs.
With that in mind, we’re looking a digital and motion designer with comms mindset and skills that extend into motion graphics. Editing skills are a nice to have, not not mandatory.
- Expert with the core Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with motion graphics (e.g. After Effects)
- Experience with wireframing tools like Sketch
- Digital and advertising mindset
- Appreciation of the right media for the right channel
- Knows good copy when the see it
- Highly organised and good at working to deadlines
- Good at managing multiple stakeholders
- 2+ years professional experience
- Understands the B2B space and what generates ‘leads’
- Knows how to work as part of an integrated marketing team
Plenty of perks:
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale. Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com