The Qubit Customer Success (CS) team owns all current customer relationships, ensuring these clients derive maximum value from Qubit's products and become advocates for our technology. The team is trusted advisors for client stakeholders, building lasting relationships that enable product adoption, create upsell opportunities, and minimize churn. We are looking for a Team Lead for our US CS team to manage a team of Customer Success Managers (CSM) as well as several large client relationships independently.
As the Team Lead, you will report to the Global Director of Customer Success and be accountable for the entire US client portfolio. This will require:
- The ability to gain a deep understanding of all clients' business objectives, to align those with Qubit's capabilities to drive measurable value for customers, and to guide CSMs to deliver on these for their clients.
- An executive presence, strong communication and relationship building skills, and the ability to navigate complex organizational hierarchies to build lasting partnerships at the most senior levels of clients’ organizations while empowering CSMs to do the same.
- The ability to deliver results through others by coaching and mentoring your direct reports effectively as well as leading and influencing cross-functional business decisions both internally at Qubit and within client accounts.
- Forecasting renewals accurately for the US book of business
- Leading and coaching/developing CSMs
- Becoming a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders in your and your team’s accounts
- Leading strategic account planning for the US book of business and identifying, forecasting, and mitigating risks
- Overseeing the contract renewal process for US clients with a focus on the value Qubit’s products are driving
- Helping CSMs identify and nurture expansion opportunities and coordinate with Business Development Managers to execute on these
- Working with Qubit’s Professional Services team leadership as well as agency partners to ensure they are able to effectively deliver personalization for clients
- Providing client feedback to Product and becoming an expert on product usage and vision
- Being the voice of US customers internally with senior management
- BA/BS or higher
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS Customer Success or Account Management
- At least 2 years of people management experience
- Executive presence and the ability to build relationships at all levels of businesses, internally and externally
- Commercial savvy and a sound understanding of the SaaS sales and renewal process
- Renewal management and negotiation experience
- Experience using CRM systems, such as Salesforce and Gainsight
- Superior communication and skills
- Ability to influence, in both direct and tactile manner, internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- A positive attitude