Group Financial Controller
Qubit is searching for an experienced Group Financial Controller to join our Finance team based in Covent Garden. The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for all aspects of operational financial management, as well as providing support on wider strategic financial initiatives. Reporting to the CFO, this role would suit someone who has more than 4 years experience in a financial control role, ideally in a high growth environment, and has strong organisational and communication skills.
- Reporting on financial performance to internal and external stakeholders on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Managing the existing Finance team on a day to day basis and mentoring reports
- Oversight of the production of internal KPIs and core financial business metrics for the Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Responsible for the monthly financial close process
- Ensuring effective financial processes and controls including effective working capital management and cash control
- Treasury advice and control
- Reporting and advisory relating to budget controls
- Control of cost cycles; payroll, procurement, expenses and financial policy management
- Working with our auditors to ensure an efficient annual audit process with timely sign off
- Preparation and submission of the annual R&D tax credit claim
- Ownership of all tax related matters; working with external advisors on annual corp tax submissions, ensuring international tax compliance and providing general tax guidance to management where necessary
- Ensure effective compliance with relevant Financial Reporting Standards
- >4 years experience in a Financial Controller role
- People management experience
- Comfortable working in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to manage (and build) a detailed agile financial forecasting model
- Strong technical ability coupled with an appreciation for commercial considerations
- Good high level understanding of international tax
- Experience with multi entity, multi currency reporting and compliance
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and drive change through the business where required
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale. Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com