The Video Producer plays a key role within the Creative Hub, part of the Qubit marketing team. You’ll be joining forces with Graphic Designers and those responsible for the delivery of the Qubit brand as well as helping the team deliver high grade marketing campaigns.
The role is diverse, covering a large range of B2B marketing needs. From script development, to filming, to editing and post production, you’ll be in charge of:
- Producing case studies and filming events
- Creating ‘brand’ videos and animations
- Making ‘how to’ product demonstrations
- Creating gifs for our website
- Interviewing thought leaders
- Editing webinars
As the world of B2B marketing evolves, mixed into the above will be an appreciation of the different social media platforms and how they can be used to feed more traffic towards our site. We’d be interested to see how you have:
- Managed YouTube channels
- Worked with LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram as platforms
- Experimented with Facebook live
You’ll be comfortable with lighting set and stage set up for traditional film, but also be able to turn your hand to animation, whether that’s creating idents, adding motion to our branded assets or bringing to life a representation of a website.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Solid camera and lighting skills
- Able to create scripts, write storyboards and pitch ideas
- A knowledge of the best ways to grab the B2B mindset
- Good people, planning and interview skills
- Good video distribution skills, via social, website and Wistia
- Highly organised and good at working to deadlines
- 3+ years professional experience
- Understands the B2B space and what generates ‘leads’
- Evidence of keeping to an editorial schedule
- Evidence of working with the marketing team to maximise the potential of each film e.g. creating multiple films from a series of vox pops
Plenty of perks:
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com