About Quartet Health
Quartet is a purpose driven value-based behavioral healthcare company, building the nation’s leading behavioral health home. We deliver integrated care and better outcomes to improve the health of communities across America. Quartet is a trusted partner of health insurance plans, health systems, community behavioral health centers, certified community behavioral health clinics, and federally qualified health centers in 36 states across the country. We identify people in need of care and connect them directly to high quality behavioral care providers, including Quartet’s own medical group.
At Quartet, our values guide the way that we work together, starting with our commitment to putting patients first, and our shared focus on collaboration and innovation, so that we – together – can improve lives, one person at a time.
Quartet is backed by top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, Independence Health Group, and Echo Health Ventures.
We're proud to offer the following benefits to all clinicians:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% cost coverage for all required licensing/credentialing fees
- IT equipment and support
- Mental health benefits via our EAP, with up to 5 free counseling sessions per concern
We offer additional benefits to our team members working full time:
- A generous accrued PTO policy in addition to paid holidays and paid maternity leave
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401(k) plan with employer match
- 100% employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Annual continuing education unit (CEU) budget
About the Team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for a Care Coordinator in the Southern New Jersey area who is passionate about providing holistic care to those with serious mental illness. Our Care Coordinators are critical members of our multidisciplinary team, responsible for managing whole-person care for adult patients with serious mental illness, both virtually and in the home.
- Assists the broader care team in providing longitudinal support of patients
- Develop a strong rapport with a diverse set of patients (socioeconomic status, age, sexual orientation etc.), supporting patient engagement in the program
- Conducts Welcome Visit and assessments with new patients, including in their home
- In collaboration with the patient’s Nurse Practitioner, submits internal orders / referrals to members of the internal Care Team
- Flags acute events such as patient hospitalizations to other members of Core Care Team
- Facilitates patient engagement and follow-up care by conducting check-ins with the patient between scheduled visits and following up on overall activity of the Care Team to ensure referrals / orders are being executed in a timely manner
- Responsible for inbound and outbound patient contact, including scheduling appointments and managing inbound phone calls directly from patients
- Facilitate management of clinical documentation inclusive of clinical assessments and medical records
- Leads patient management services including medical records requests, prior authorizations, pre-certifications, advanced care planning documentation, etc.
- Participates in Patient Rounding meetings led by the Nurse Practitioner to drive care planning
- Upholds clinical customer service through the delivery of quality, empathetic care
- Active licensed registered nurse (RN), medical assistant with (MA), or licensed practical nurse (LPN) in good standing the state of New Jersey
- Experience in supporting longitudinal care plans for complex patients, in partnership with a broader internal Care Team
- Ability to travel locally at least 50% of the time to see patients in the home and community
- Have a valid driver’s license, active auto insurance, have access to a car and willingness to drive to the patient location
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Strong computer skills, including experience working with Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Consistently model our values including strong teamwork, patient-focus, innovation, excellence and productivity
- Maintain high levels of patient satisfaction
- Willingness to assist with after hours call coverage
- Experience in managing both behavioral health and medical conditions, including home-based care, complex care cases, or caring for patients with Serious Mental Illness or co-occurring substance use disorders is preferred
- Nursing background is preferred
- Bilingual candidate (Spanish and/or other languages)
Hiring at Quartet:
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.