Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability for patients. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
innovaTel is a leading telepsychiatry provider dedicated to improving access to exceptional psychiatric care. innovaTel partners with clinical organizations to provide a range of services to both adults and children including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, medication management, patient education and consultations.
In 2021, Quartet acquired innovaTel and are now coming together to deliver on our shared mission, delivering speed to quality mental health care for all. We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Mental Health Network Management Team is responsible for managing a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The team will develop strong working relationships with mental health practices and providers with the goal of setting mental health providers up for success in utilizing Quartet’s products and participating in client partnerships. The Mental Health Network Management Team sits within the Market Operations team. The Market Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network. This is a remote opportunity with a requirement to travel and reside within or near Philadelphia.
- Serve as the long-term relationship manager for mental health organizations that have completed implementation and launched their partnership with Quartet.
- Ensure the adoption of Quartet’s product and contracts with mental health practices and providers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s software and services as well as alternative payment models, with a particular emphasis on technical feature configuration.
- Successfully demonstrate Quartet’s value and mission to leadership, staff, and clinicians at partner mental health organizations by:
- Maintaining meaningful, value-additive long term relationships with key stakeholders
- Partnering with stakeholders to continually revise workflows and train staff to incorporate the Quartet technology into their daily activities
- Support achievement of target goals for practice performance outcomes within assigned books of business by:
- Analyze and effectively communicate outcomes data and practice performance in APM to practice stakeholders
- Support iteration in practice workflows to achieve continued success
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s internal team workflows and cultivate collaborative relationships with internal Quartet stakeholders including customer success, product, technology and data analytics
- Work creatively in navigating and overcoming obstacles, partnering with stakeholders and relevant internal team members to reduce barriers to success and mitigate risks
- A successful account manager is passionate about mental healthcare and works with a lot of grit, has excellent time-management and problem-solving skills, is a driven self-starter who can execute on initiatives with little direction, and approaches their work with creativity and innovation.
- Two or more years of experience working in a mental healthcare agency or in account management where the primary focus of the role was to build meaningful partnerships
- A passion for expanding access to mental healthcare services
- Experience working in population health management programs or quality improvement (e.g. PDSA cycles)
- Critical core competencies include: Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills, highly organized, effective at time management, adept at navigating technical software.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Comfort with fast-paced often changing environments
- Remote role with willingness to travel to large practice accounts within Philadelphia regional proximity 25-50% of the time.
- Experience in conducting product demos of a technology platform and developing sales presentations (in both a virtual and in-person environment)
- Experience with motivational interviewing
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience selling or representing software as a service (SAAS)
- Experience selling or supporting healthcare providers
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
- Experience working on mental health related projects
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.