Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability for patients. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
innovaTel is a leading telepsychiatry provider dedicated to improving access to exceptional psychiatric care. innovaTel partners with clinical organizations to provide a range of services to both adults and children including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, medication management, patient education and consultations.
In 2021, Quartet acquired innovaTel and are now coming together to deliver on our shared mission, delivering speed to quality mental health care for all. We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Corporate Development & Strategic Planning team is a key driver of growth at Quartet. In this role, you will advance critical work on this team, as well as support the Quartet leadership team to achieve our corporate goals. Specifically, you will lead the development of a network of strategic partners, aligned by the shared objective of delivering high-quality mental healthcare.
As a Director of Network Transformation, you will be responsible for the growth of new and existing partnerships, and network development, through business development, relationship management, education, market analysis and tactical execution.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience growing and managing partnerships with payers, providers, and behavioral/mental health companies, with proven success in driving opportunities via complex partner networks.
You will have shown the ability to think strategically and navigate complex partner ecosystems. You will be responsible for the management of a team of partner account executives and their collective KPIs. A distinguished candidate will have strong client management and communication skills, well-developed strategic thinking skills, an understanding of optimal commercial models, and the ability to manage and develop teams in pursuit of organizational goals.
- Lead Quartet’s overall commercial partnerships with select strategic partners that span care delivery, enabling technical infrastructure, workflow management, and analytics.
- Align with key internal and external partner stakeholders to develop the near and long-term strategies for growth while managing the overall progress, performance and maturation of the relationship.
- Be accountable for the success of partnerships, including identifying opportunities for growth, expanding partnerships, and negotiating new business terms / contracts as required.
- Rigorously prioritize the activities associated with each partner, based on strategic importance and value delivery to the business.
- Manage a team of partner management executives to assess progress, drive key deliverables, and ensure mutual success of the partnership.
- Solicit product and market feedback from key strategic partners. Communicate this feedback to growth leadership, clinical, and product & technology development teams.
- Support cross-functional collaboration across Quartet’s growth, clinical, product & operations teams.
- Develop and lead execution of Quartet’s risk strategy in conjunction with broader network development requirements.
- Support evaluation of potential assets for acquisition or partnership based on product and strategy requirements
- Support the annual Corporate Strategic Planning process and three-year plan, working with cross-functional constituents to inform and synthesize critical internal/external insights, into a tangible roadmap
- 8-10 years progressive business experience
- Strategic planning, consulting, clinical product development, or partnerships/business development experience in the healthcare technology or services sectors
- Trustworthy, with a strong sense of integrity and discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and with external stakeholders (i.e. altitude adjustment)
- Hands-on in defining objectives and producing deliverables in an ever-evolving environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, with proven ability to mobilize people and resources to motivate and lead with minimal supervision and without formal authority
- Experience working in a fast paced / high-growth start-up environment
- Experience working in mental health care, with an expansive knowledge of the landscape
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, problem-solving in nature
- Team player capable of working effectively with others on the senior management team as well as individuals throughout the organization
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and Google Suite tools (especially Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides)
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.