Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability for patients. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
innovaTel is a leading telepsychiatry provider dedicated to improving access to exceptional psychiatric care. innovaTel partners with clinical organizations to provide a range of services to both adults and children including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, medication management, patient education and consultations.
In 2021, Quartet acquired innovaTel and are now coming together to deliver on our shared mission, delivering speed to quality mental health care for all. We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is seeking an experienced, passionate and practical SCRUM Master to support 2-3 SCRUM teams of appropriate team sizes. This individual will lead the scrum teams using Agile methodologies and scrum practices in helping the product owner and engineering teams achieve their desired outcomes.You will ensure the engineering teams follow the SCRUM framework values and agile practices, mentor and motivate the teams to improve processes, facilitate in meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminate team impediments.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups while managing each project’s scope and timeline
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Work with tech leads and engineers to resolve impediments, confirm user story points and manage overall technical direction
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively while ensuring deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- 3-5 years of experience in a SCRUM Master role in software development
- Excellent knowledge of SCRUM techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication, organization, and servant leadership skills
- Hands on experience in Jira, Jira Portfolio and Confluence
- Proven problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Experience in a healthcare environment for software development
- SAFe experience a plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.