Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability for patients. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
innovaTel is a leading telepsychiatry provider dedicated to improving access to exceptional psychiatric care. innovaTel partners with clinical organizations to provide a range of services to both adults and children including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, medication management, patient education and consultations.
In 2021, Quartet acquired innovaTel and are now coming together to deliver on our shared mission, delivering speed to quality mental health care for all. We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Business Development team is responsible for bringing in new revenue to Quartet by selling to National Health Plans, Regional Health Plans and Health Systems across the country. Our team is accountable to deliver revenue generating partnerships with these enterprise customers. Customers to date include some of the leading Blues plans (e.g., Highmark, Premera, Horizon, Cambia), Health Systems (e.g., Sutter) and National plans (e.g., Centene). Business development for Quartet is much more than sales. We are joined at the hip with our partners across the organization to help with product development, marketing, and importantly, Customer Success. Because of the depth of our partnerships, together with Customer Success, we don’t just “leave” after a contract is signed, but rather help to mutually define goals and objectives of our enterprise partnerships and ensure we support the GTM development against those expectations. All campaigns require a very high touch with the prospective client - we work on individual campaigns for months at a time and work with a large number of senior external stakeholders. Our approach is “partnership” rather than selling, to align on joint pain points, value and product capabilities.
The Business Development Manager plays a critical role in the team to help develop our go to market strategies for two of our core offerings including playbooks and materials, in addition to supporting active deal campaigns.
- Develop pitch materials and sales playbooks (FAQs, onboarding materials for new hires, customer archetypes)
- Partner with the campaign Deal Lead to support external campaigns from Suspect stage through to Close Won/Lost
- Help execute campaign strategies across prospective clients to progress partnerships. This includes value creation shaping, buyer mapping, producing campaign material (game plans, google slides decks, memos, proposals etc.) and pricing proposals.
- Coordinate with internal teams to map Quartet’s leadership to appropriate customers, bring in subject matter experts, and coordinate meetings
- Execute on partnership discussions including explaining Quartet’s product, value and strategy
- Align prospective partner expectations and needs to internal resource capacity and planning cycles
- Produce deal specific and generalized marketing collateral
- 5+ years of work experience preferably in the payor and/or provider spaces
- Collaborative team player with a proven ability to partner cross-functionally
- Strong excel/modeling skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills; strong analytical abilities
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time when safe to do so
- Healthcare consulting, investment banking, or private equity experience
- SQL, Lookr experience a plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.