Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet’s Finance Team is relentlessly committed to enabling and supporting all teams within the organization by understanding the business through financial information and using financial data to guide actions across Quartet’s business. It is also responsible for the Company’s financial planning, reporting and controls, business strategy, cash management, accounting, auditing, and taxes. The team is looking to continue to grow its roster while upholding its core culture of championing teamwork and encouraging diversity of opinion.
- Own pieces of the company’s financial models, budgets, and forecasting processes to drive daily executive business decisions, including but not limited to burn management, business action analytics, KPI’s and OKR’s..
- Collaborate with teams across Quartet in managing their budgets and providing strategic guidance on capital projects and other business initiatives
- Support all investor and management reporting processes, including any capital raise efforts with investor-ready financial models
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis to help drive business results
- Work with FP&A Manager and leadership on FP&A-related projects
- 2+ years of FP&A experience
- Passion for rolling up your sleeves, building complex models in Excel and other planning applications
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting principles, financial modeling, and stellar organization skills
- Knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Self-starter mentality and ability to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work across disciplines to generate new processes and/or resolve issues
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.