Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability for patients. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
innovaTel is a leading telepsychiatry provider dedicated to improving access to exceptional psychiatric care. innovaTel partners with clinical organizations to provide a range of services to both adults and children including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, medication management, patient education and consultations.
In 2021, Quartet acquired innovaTel and are now coming together to deliver on our shared mission, delivering speed to quality mental health care for all. We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Corporate Development & Strategic Planning team is a key driver of growth at Quartet. In this role, you will advance critical work on this team, as well as support the CEO and Quartet leadership team to achieve our corporate goals.
Reporting to the CEO, this role will have the opportunity to manage executive communication with our Board, evaluate opportunities (via acquisition or partnership) for Quartet, and serve as a key thought contributor to Quartet’s enterprise strategy.
Supporting the Corporate Development & Strategic Planning team:
- Lead / Support evaluation of potential assets for acquisition or partnership based on product strategy requirements
- Lead cross-functional teams as part of evaluation/diligence process (matrix teams)
- Lead / Support pre/post-integration work if an asset is acquired to ensure maximum value capture
- Lead / Guide in financial model development for targets
- Lead / Support the annual Corporate Strategic Planning process and three-year plan, working with cross-functional constituents to inform and synthesize critical internal/external insights, into a tangible roadmap
- Support the fundraising process (as needed)
Supporting the CEO and Quartet Executive Team (ELT):
- Prioritize and organize critical issues, questions, and information for the ELT to facilitate efficient decision making
- Drive Quartet’s preparation for monthly and quarterly Board of Directors meetings
- Lead special projects or strategic initiatives directed by the CEO from development through successful execution in collaboration with senior leadership
- Support CEO on communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Formulate and manage the agenda and action items of ELT meetings, and other internal meetings owned by the CEO as appropriate, to drive stakeholder involvement, engagement, and knowledge sharing
- Partner closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to ensure the CEO’s time allocation aligns with top priorities
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Responsibilities may change at the discretion of and in discussion with the SVP of Corp Dev + Strategy and the CEO.
- 8-10 years progressive business experience
- Strategic planning, consulting, or investment banking experience in the healthcare technology or services sectors
- Trustworthy, with a strong sense of integrity and discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and with external stakeholders
- Hands-on in defining objectives and producing deliverables in an ever-evolving environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, with proven ability to mobilize people and resources to motivate and lead with minimal supervision and without formal authority
- Experience working in a fast paced / high-growth start-up environment
- Experience working in mental health care, with an expansive knowledge of the landscape
- MBA preferred
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, problem-solving in nature
- Team player capable of working effectively with others on the senior management team as well as individuals throughout the organization
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and Google Suite tools (especially Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides)
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.