Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet’s Market Operations team is responsible for building strong local presence in each of our markets, partnering with leading Health Systems, physician practices, and other channels to start patients on their journey to get the mental health care they need.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, the Network Growth Account Manager will be a critical part of the team charged with delivering on Quartet’s success in a defined Quartet region, which may include work in several distinct Quartet markets. In this role, you will be tasked with recruiting key identified system targets, articulating Quartet’s value proposition, and securing commitments to onboard as a partner.
You will be responsible for building out implementation plans for these systems, overseeing their execution, collaborating deeply with our field team leaders in system practice onboarding, and managing the executive level system relationships. Over time, you will oversee ongoing relationships and programs with these health systems and integrated delivery networks, with the goal of increasing total patients referred. Your role will also expand across a diverse array of projects to drive innovation and overall system partnership success: EMR integration, reporting on program performance, pilots of new products, service line expansions (for example, to specialists across maternity, oncology, cardiology) etc.
- System “Sales”: Collaborate with Regional Operations Manager to identify key health system targets and initiate relationships with system leadership (physician group, medical directors, BH service line leads, etc). Pitch Quartet’s capabilities conveying the value to the health system, tailoring conversations as appropriate to health systems’ unique needs and value drivers. Manage sales pipeline and report internally.
- Manage longitudinal relationships with established health systems, focusing on continued engagement and expansion opportunities.
- Client-System relationships: Support the Regional Operations Manager and the Growth team in client activities, including: joining client meetings focused on health system status updates, leading health system meetings that are co-hosted by paying customers, partnering with Regional Operations Manager on reporting health system progress to payor.
- Health Systems Onboarding & Adoption: Develop roadmap and timelines for system rollout, including practice onboarding schedules/plans, technology integration where needed, and workflow work-arounds where necessary for deeper collaboration. Oversee execution of these plans on a day-to-day basis. Ensure a smooth transition and handoff of practices and relationships to our field team for a successful onboarding.
- Partner with both the client-facing and cross-functional teams within Quartet on efforts to deliver on operational metrics to support the program, e.g, PCP adoption and activity, BHP network, patient activations, patient care, clinical outcomes, and economic outcomes. Diagnose opportunities to improve results, and drive agreed-upon initiatives forward from conception to completion, in support of the overall client program.
- Project management: Collaborate cross-functionally across Provider Success, Patient Success, Product and Integrations teams to drive the success of each system implementation in the short term, and program success overall, in the longer term. Likewise, you may be tasked with partnering with our product team to pilot new products and services aimed at our health system partners.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in consulting, health systems implementation, program/project management or account management for hospital and health systems clients
- Proven track record of building project plans and executing to completion, meeting or exceeding program vision and goals
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level client relationships required
- Proven experience working cross-functionally across legal, product development, data and analytics, and field teams to execute systems transformation initiatives
- Proficiency in building sales and account management materials, leveraging powerpoint/google slides/sheets
- Proficiency in Looker reporting tool and Salesforce
- Pending COVID-related restrictions and guidelines, willingness to travel within your defined Quartet regions at least 75% of the time or residence in Maricopa county area
- Experience rolling out clinical programs and services with a focus on practice transformation
- Experience in mental health or primary care delivery
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.