**Remote must be located in the US**
Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability for patients. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
innovaTel is a leading telepsychiatry provider dedicated to improving access to exceptional psychiatric care. innovaTel partners with clinical organizations to provide a range of services to both adults and children including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, medication management, patient education and consultations.
In 2021, Quartet acquired innovaTel and are now coming together to deliver on our shared mission, delivering speed to quality mental health care for all. We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the Team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for a Salesforce Developer who wants to build products that help patients improve their lives through mental health care. You will work as part of a cross-functional team focused on complex engineering challenges unique to the healthcare industry. You will work and grow alongside a dedicated team of kind and intelligent lifelong learners.
- Develop solutions to complex problems in Quartet’s Salesforce ecosystem, which includes business workflows, data integration management, and user interfaces.
- Work with internal customers, including collaborating with engineers from other teams and focusing on the efficiency and productivity needs of Quartet’s operational teams.
- Set the direction of our code base and system architecture and help ensure that our coding standards and patterns are observed through code reviews and pair programming.
- Participate in our agile development processes and in technical planning sessions.
- 5+ years configuring and customizing Salesforce platforms in a team setting.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Salesforce engineering skills (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing).
- Experience with configuration and customization of Salesforce platforms.
- At least Salesforce certification “Salesforce Platform Developer I”.
- Demonstrable experience with back-end technologies (preferably Java, Scala, and/or Spring Boot).
- Demonstrable experience using source control systems (such as Git) and CI/CD pipelines (such as Jenkins).
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, and analytical skills.
- Experience working in an environment utilizing Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for collaboration and a desire to learn from team members of all disciplines and experiences.
- Ability to provide end users with technical assistance and troubleshooting bugs.
- Knowledge of Health Systems and Technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools.
- Experience writing and maintaining automated integration and unit test suites to ensure code quality.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.