Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to specialize in reporting to build out customer facing reports and scale our analytics function. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of healthcare data, and robust experience in presenting it to industry stakeholders effectively.
The Senior Data Analyst will have ownership of Quartet's customer reporting from end to end. This includes working with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and shaping abstract requirements into valuable, coherent data products. You will utilize SQL and our BI tool, Looker, to provide quality assurance and analysis including independent analysis work. You will be responsible for digging into the data to drive insights and continuous improvement in our reporting products and presenting these reports back to the customer as well as to Quartet’s senior leadership.
This position requires outstanding analytic, communication, and data product design skills, the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues, as the Senior Data Analyst will be working cross-functionally with Quartet teams such as Product, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Customer Success.
The Senior Data Analyst will work alongside other Analysts and Analytics Engineers and Data Analysts, and report to the Manager of Business Intelligence.
- Designing and building new, high quality reports for customers
- Improve data quality of reporting though tests, refactoring, and reviews
- Create documentation for technical and not technical teams on reporting definitions and how to use the reports
- Present reports and analytics to customers and internal stakeholders, and improve upon it by collecting feedback from multiple stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in SQL (preferably in a daily capacity)
- 3+ years generating customer-facing reports (specifically, using Looker)
- Experience with data visualization tools (preferably Looker)
- Experience with healthcare data (preferably working with Health Insurance Plans)
- Experience working with customers to understand business problems and map abstract problems to data that can be used to solve them
- Experience with dbt
- Experience in R or Python
- Experience with medical and pharmacy claims data
- Experience with healthcare quality measurement, especially HEDIS measures
- Experience with value-based care programs
- Experience with AWS, particularly Redshift
Employee Benefits for Quartet include:
Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Not ready to apply, but have someone to refer? Talent@quartethealth.com to submit their details to us.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.