Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Care Navigation team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We respond to referrals from referring providers, case managers, and patients themselves.. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, and strive to make the process as seamless as possible in order to connect them to their physicians for proper mitigation of their symptoms.
The Clinical Care Navigator will be a part of the team on Care Navigation, which falls within the larger Patient Operations Organization at Quartet. They will be responsible for overseeing a caseload of clinically complex patients in their respective markets. This role will provide expert clinical support to help improve our overall patient outcomes.
- Manage a caseload of patients to support them through their care journey in accessing mental healthcare via phone and digital outreach
- Carry a clinical caseload ranging from moderate to higher acuity, including but not limited to SPMI and SUD
- Support non-clinical teammates in managing clinically complex cases, including live crises
- Utilize Quartet’s technology, tools, messaging, and workflows
- Ability to prioritize daily workloads to ensure patients are finding the care they need in a timely manner.
- 2+ years' clinical/crisis intervention experience required
- Master in clinical field (Ex: Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psych, etc)
- Experience and comfort with fast paced environment and swift tactical change
- Clinical state licensure (Ex: LMHC, LMFT, LMSW, LCSW, LPC, etc.)
- Foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus).
- Experience working in a technology and services environment
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.