Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
We are looking for a Board-Certified Physician who is ready to lead and grow our clinical programs. Successful candidates will bring demonstrable passion and leadership in the fields of primary care or psychiatry. Working closely with the CEO and other functional team leads, the CMO will: inform product design and strategy; build and lead clinical teams; establish key public, academic, and industry partnerships; oversee and/or coordinate compliance activities, and more.
The ideal candidate balances short and long-term objectives. They are operationally savvy and thrive in a continually evolving, and rapidly growing workplace. Experience in medical leadership and management roles is preferred. The CMO will have experience providing medical direction and supervision in an innovative and digital-first environment. They must have experience developing and implementing standards of care, medical protocols, and continuing professional training and education. The CMO is a leader who takes pride in providing exceptional and ethical care to diverse patient populations.
- Play a key leadership role in the development and implementation of Quartet’s clinical strategy with ability to bring together business needs and clinical excellence; partner with C-suite to ensure clinical strategy is aligned with business objectives.
- Identify and launch strategies to link physical and behavioral health to support collaborative care models and to improve whole person care.
- Develop and implement standards of care and safety, behavioral health protocols/policies, and quality assurance, compliance and risk management efforts to ensure regulatory approval, patient satisfaction and commercial success of the organization.
- Lead clinical work streams on diligence efforts and in the identification of key delivery partners (tech, clinical, operations).
- Provide clinical leadership, supervision, and approach to continuing professional training and education for clinical teams to ensure quality, evidence based services and excellent patient experience.
- Lead cross functional teams to drive metrics and outcome success related to patient engagement, access to care, quality, and value for patients, providers, and payers.
- Build strong partnerships with key stakeholders, recognized experts and advocates from public, academic, and industry roles.
- Support the growth of Quartet by participating in customer presentations, industry events, and thought leadership forums.
- MD/DO from accredited medical school, Medical Board Certification, completion of medical residency.
- Active medical licence.
- 10+ years clinical experience and 5+ years leadership experience over clinical teams / organizations.
- Knowledge/experience with managed care and traditional payment models.
- Experience with value-based/alternative payment models of healthcare.
- MHA or MBA.
- 5+ years in senior management role with knowledge/experience in high growth health technology or services startup environments .
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.