Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the Team & Opportunity:
The Care Navigation team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We manage all referrals from various referring entities, as well as proactively reach out to patients who have untreated or mismanaged mental health needs. As a manager on the Care Navigation team, you will assist the team in providing the best service to their patients by providing clinical and operational support and guidance. This position will be working out of Pacific Time.
The Associate Director will be a part of the management team on Care Navigation, which falls within the larger Clinical Operations Organization at Quartet. They will be responsible for overseeing multiple market teams that provide direct services to our patients. This role will provide expert operational and clinical support to help improve our patient outcomes.
- Provide direct oversight to managers and senior team members
- Act as clinical and operational expert on Care Navigation
- Lead, motivate and coach high-performing market teams
- Ensure market teams are meeting contract requirements
- Operational duties:
- Become proficient in Quartet technology, tools, messaging and workflows
- Develop, implement and oversee patient pilots
- Ongoing management of team responsibilities, caseloads and utilization
- Lead cross functional projects for Care Navigation
- Collaborate daily with the Care Navigation management team
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to improve patient outcomes
- Act as Care Navigation expert in internal and external meetings
- Support Director in scaling Care Navigation
- Partner with the implementation team to implement new customers
- 7+ years experience of managing both clinical and operational focused teams
- LMHC, LMSW or LCSW license required
- Experience working in a healthcare organization required
- Experience overseeing outcomes and performance metrics required
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
- Strong written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- Experience managing senior team members preferred
- Experience overseeing contracts or grants
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.