Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the Team & Opportunity:
As Head of Product, you will own product strategy and product vision for Quartet and be responsible for quantifiable outcomes and business impact driven by product development and launch. Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer, you will own the product strategy, product roadmap(s), go to market approach, as well as profitability for each product. You will have overall accountability for product delivery and execution, working closely with Product Management, Technology, and Operations.
In this role, you will determine strategic product direction and tactics that deliver results and outcomes related to the product portfolio under your mandate. In partnership with Product Managers, plans are set to deliver output that support the desired strategic outcomes. You will also lead our Design Research team, who work closely with Product and Design/UX across the organization as well as Product Marketing, which is focused on creating content to support our go to market strategies for all Quartet products and solutions.
- Drive Quartet’s product strategy and vision and ensure it aligns with company objectives
- Drive the execution of the product strategy in alignment with the CEO, and other executives. This includes: product strategy, product roadmap, product P+Ls, high-level product requirements, distribution & go-to-market strategy, product pricing, and oversight of market launch.
- Provide guidance on build/buy/partner decisions as well as partner selection, based on product requirements.
- Ensure that the entire company understands Quartert’s product strategy, vision and direction
- Drive and own the external product narrative in the marketplace, ensuing collateral reflects our product vision, strategy, and capabilities.
- Lead development and prioritization of product roadmap across all product lines; facilitate prioritization decisions when tradeoffs must be made
- Own quantifiable objectives and profitability for each product line, as well as drive accountability for impact on each of our major business processes
- Provide leadership and growth of the your direct and matrix team members, including: the Product Strategy leaders, the Product Strategy & Design Research teams, and the Product Marketing team
- Provide matrix leadership to the Product Management organization, ensuring roadmaps reflect business priorities and that work product is delivered with quality and within specifications
- 10+ years of healthcare experience, including knowledge of Health Systems, Plans and Providers specifically in the domain of mental health and / or the intersection of physical and behavioral health
- 5-8 years years experience leading product in health technology or services companies
- Experience facilitating and influencing C-Suite & board members
- Experience in the agile methodology and working with large scale agile teams
- Proven experience delivering innovative breakthrough health-tech products that transform at the scale of industry ideally serving health providers, systems, payers and patients
- Proven experience as a strong cross-functional collaborator with deep subject matter expertise and instinct to engage deeply when liaising with peer organizations, such as technology, marketing, business development and services
- Excellent communication skills, ability to cut through the noise to distill complex issues while also able to dive into sophisticated details as needed.
- Robust understanding of the technologies required to operate and continuously deliver hosted cloud-based Health Tech software
- Prior hands-on experience in engineering and data science
- Related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.