Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet’s Market and Customer Success teams are responsible for delivering value to customers, which starts with building a strong local presence in each of our markets. Specifically, the Centene Customer Success team is responsible for creating, implementing, and scaling Quartet’s Member Connections and Value Based Care programs across all 33 of Centene’s Health Plans. The Centene Customer Success team is joined at the hip with our partners across the organization to ensure continuous innovation -- this includes close collaboration with product development, operations, and importantly, revenue. Because of the depth of our partnerships, together with our cross functional partners, we help to mutually define goals and objectives of our Centene partnerships and ensure we support the GTM development against those expectations. Our approach is “partnership” rather than selling, to align on joint pain points, value and product capabilities. Our Centene partnership requires someone who enjoys a fast-paced, innovative environment with daily client interactions, as we build and scale the country’s first value based care model for mental health.
The Client Executive is responsible for driving overall success with a defined subset of Centene’s Health Plans. This individual will be accountable for developing, managing, and maintaining client relationships from senior-most levels through day-to-day interactions. The objectives of this role are delivering on client-driven objectives for the program, driving customer health and referenceability, revenue retention, and driving long term customer growth with Quartet.
- Lead post sales implementation and delivery for a defined set of Centene’s Health Plans; manage ongoing customer health and referencability, manage and grow revenue with direct ownership of renewals and upselling of Quartet’s technology and services.
- Manage C-level, enterprise-scale stakeholder relationships with Centene Health Plans ensuring that our objectives are in alignment with their strategy and that our customers are seeing ROI and impact from their investment in Quartet. Understand customers’ behavioral health strategy, translating that strategy to a successful roadmap of initiatives in partnership with Quartet.
- Partner with the Quartet Implementation, Operation, and Product Leads to develop an operational plan for ensuring customer goals are achieved and Quartet is set up to delivery value/ROI for each customer
- Monitor operational performance metrics, SLAs, and KPIs for Centene Health Plans; identify trends that inform process improvement within product and operations.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that customer feedback is being shared and acted upon by the appropriate group at Quartet; effectively managing internal relationships to execute against customer performance expectations.
- Lead all client activities, including regular steering committees and ongoing operating committees. Serve as the quarterback for all customer inquiries, reporting needs, and risk identification / mitigation. Partner and collaborate with various Quartet teams to ensure client needs are met and deliver high client satisfaction.
- Identify, pursue, and close new and existing revenue opportunities for current Centene Health Plans under coverage.
- 10+ years of experience working in a B2B account executive or client-facing role; Healthcare experience required
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level relationships within complicated cross-functional organizations required
- Critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; strong ability to proactively develop relationships; excellent communication skills; ability to think strategically about client needs, agendas, and dynamics, and create solutions and approaches that deliver on client needs while simultaneously working within Quartet’s program; demonstrated leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Deep Health Plan, Primary Care, and/or Mental Health domain experience strongly preferred
- Experience in Operations, Product Development or Management, or other related functions (in addition to client management experience) a plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K match, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.