Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Mental Health Network Management Team is responsible for managing a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The team will develop strong working relationships with mental health practices and providers with the goal of setting mental health providers up for success in utilizing Quartet’s products and participating in client partnerships. The Mental Health Network Management Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network.
Please note that this is a remote position and the individual hired must be located in the Pacific Time Zone.
- Respond to incoming platform support inquiries via phone and email from multiple user types across all of Quartet’s markets. Assist users in navigating Quartet’s platform
- Accurately log all incoming support inquiries and provide follow up as needed
- Provide technical support and workflow process support to all users
- Work closely with internal team members across multiple teams in support of patient referrals
- Read, process, and respond to clinical notes written by users
- Create, update and maintain provider/practice profiles
- Administrative duties which facilitate practice management
- Ability to easily learn new technical programs and clearly explain technical tasks to users
- Strong data entry and data management skills, with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially related to technical issues
- Seeks solutions beyond currently available information to meet providers’ needs
- Able to self-manage, prioritize tasks and work independently in a fully remote environment
- Excellent customer service skills (professional, polite, patient, respectful, friendly, empathetic)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with frequent process changes
- Looks for ways to improve existing workflows and processes
- Work experience in a mental health related field
- BA degree
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.