Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the Team and Opportunity:
Quartet’s Market and Customer Success teams are responsible for delivering value to customers, which starts with building a strong local presence in each of our markets. Specifically, the Centene Customer Success team is responsible for creating, implementing, and scaling Quartet’s Member Connections and Value Based Care programs across all 33 of Centene’s Health Plans. The Centene Customer Success team is joined at the hip with our partners across the organization to ensure continuous innovation -- this includes close collaboration with product development, operations, and importantly, revenue. Because of the depth of our partnerships, together with our cross functional partners, we help to mutually define goals and objectives of our Centene partnerships and ensure we support the GTM development against those expectations. Our approach is “partnership” rather than selling, to align on joint pain points, value and product capabilities. Our Centene partnership requires someone who enjoys a fast-paced, innovative environment with daily client interactions, as we build and scale the country’s first value based care model for mental health.
The Client Manager is responsible for supporting overall success with a defined subset of Centene’s Health Plans. The Client Manager is a trusted partner and point of contact for Quartet’s clients, reporting into a Senior Client Executive and partnering closely with internal Quartet teams, client operations, and client leadership to deliver operational excellence, manage day-to-day client interactions and operations, and identify and address areas of improvement to support Quartet’s ability to consistently deliver value. The Client Manager will be responsible for owning the operational and relationship components of one or more partnerships.
Client Managers are highly organized and accountable client leads, who are able to project manage operational initiatives while building trusted relationships externally and collaborating to draw from the vast expertise of Quartet’s internal teams. The Client Manager adds value by ensuring that Quartet strives to solve large and long-term client business problems, doing so by strategically engaging with the client beyond immediate requests.
- Manage client objectives, expectations, and timelines by communicating directions/changes to internal team members, and acting as an internal and external project manager who ensures successful tracking and delivery of client goals across key financial, clinical, operational, and service capabilities;
- Support Senior Client Executive in client communications and meetings, including but not limited to, Executive Steering and Joint Operating Committee meetings with senior client leadership, as well as operations-level conversations across payor teams (e.g. with data, provider network/relations, clinical and customer experience/service teams). Ownership of all presented materials, agendas, scheduling, and meeting notes/memos;
- Lead client specific projects/initiatives that require project management, coordination with internal teams, client client updates
- Own & build client relationships, gather and understand their requirements and asks, assisting in the strategic development and implementation of ongoing business needs;
- Gather and analyze data to identify trends and areas of success and improvement, determine root cause issues, create work plans, and develop quality output for internal and external constituents;
- Support the design, build, implementation and ongoing management of new products, clinical programs and/or support for client initiatives and play an active role in expanding client relationships;
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) and 5+ years of on-the-job experience in a similar customer-facing role
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to engage, build credibility, and create trust across all levels of an organization
- Previous experience with building new processes in a project management or related role
- Healthcare experience and domain expertise, in particular with provider organizations or payers
- Flexibility and adaptability to accept the rapid changes inherent in Quartet’s growth-stage environment, with the ability to function independently and a bias towards action
- Previous experience working for a fast-paced start-up
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.