Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the Team & Opportunity:
The Care Navigation team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We respond to referrals from a patient’s PCP and proactively reach out to patients who have untreated or mismanaged mental health needs. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, and strive to make the process as seamless as possible in order to connect them to their physicians for proper mitigation of their symptoms.
This role will be full-time, working out of Pacific Standard Time.
- Patient Interactions:
- Work directly with a panel of patients via phone, text, and email to get them the mental healthcare they need
- Use Quartet’s system to find the right provider match for the patient based on location, specialty, insurance, and patient preferences
- Troubleshoot any issues with a patient’s referral
- Perform mental health assessments with patients over the phone
- Assist non-clinical team members with difficult patient cases
- Administrative duties:
- Document outreach and notes
- Become proficient in Quartet technology, tools, messaging, and workflows
- Measures of success:
- Daily volume targets
- Patient engagement targets
- Patient care initiation targets
- Be proactive and show initiative in solving complex patient issues
- Experiment and think critically
- Work cross-functionally to improve outcomes
- 2+ years' clinical/crisis management experience required
- Master’s in Social Work or Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Comfort with a fast paced environment
- Ability to use passion and care while in interacting with patients with mental health needs
- Strong critical thinking and organizational skills
- LMHC, LMSW, LCSW license preferred
- Foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus).
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Not ready to apply, but have someone to refer? Talent@quartethealth.com to submit their details to us.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.