Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the Team & Opportunity:The Care Navigation team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We manage all referrals from various referring entities, as well as proactively reach out to patients who have untreated or mismanaged mental health needs. As a manager on the Care Navigation team, you will assist the team in providing the best service to their patients by providing clinical and operational support and guidance.
- Provide clinical expertise and guidance to team of clinical and non-clinical care navigators
- Weekly 1:1s with team to provide mentorship and professional development support
- Patient Interactions
- Aid in problem-solving clinically complex patient cases with care navigators
- Ensure our services meet our patients needs in your market
- Assist team members in real time when a patient is in an acute state on the phone line
- Administrative duties:
- Become proficient in Quartet technology, tools, messaging, and workflows
- Review daily volumes and ensure work is distributed appropriately across your team and being completed within a timely manner
- Manage market nuances and customer requests for operational changes
- Work cross functionally to optimize workflows and patient outreach cadence
- Partner with product to aid in the development and implementation of improvements, as it pertains to day to day operations
- Be proactive and show initiative in solving complex patient issues
- Experiment and think critically
- Work cross-functionally to improve outcomes
- 5+ years' clinical/crisis management experience preferred
- 5 years Management experience required
- LMHC, LMSW, LCSW or LMFT license required
- Willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Ability to use passion and care while interacting with patients with behavioral health needs
- Be accountable each day for the quality of your work.
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, capable of switching gears fast
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- Foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus)
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Not ready to apply, but have someone to refer? Talent@quartethealth.com to submit their details to us.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.