About Quartet: Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need. Quartet employees, known as Quartetians, work together within a common set of values; we collaborate and make a difference through Building Trust, Amplifying Diverse Perspectives, Advocating Fiercely, Showing Up in Earnest and Embodying Kindness. We are driven by the knowledge and passion of our colleagues, our desire to put in quality work for the sake of our patients, and our recognition that every Quartetian has something important to say, value to add, and a life outside of work.
About the team: The People Team’s mission is to exemplify and promote Quartet’s values with integrity and authenticity in order to foster a welcoming environment and rewarding experience where people can thrive and find joy as their best and most productive selves. The People Team oversees HR, Recruiting, Learning and Development, and Workplace at Quartet. This role will oversee the Human Resources function of the People Team, report to the Chief People Strategy Officer (CPSO), and serve on the People Operations Leadership Team as a peer to the VP of Recruiting and Head of People Enablement, Training and Wellness.
- Leading Quartet’s people partner team, and serving as the most senior level HRBP to all Quartetians
- Developing and coaching senior leaders and managers to unleash their potential to drive their businesses and teams forward by building and developing empowering solutions that elevate our people
- Ensuring Quartet’s award winning culture is maintained and continuously improved as we scale and evolve.
- Safeguarding Quartet’s values and enabling true inclusion and belonging for all Quartet employees (Quartetians).
- Acting as the most senior escalation point for employee concerns
- Providing management, guidance and development to the HR team
- Partner with the CPSO and other senior leaders to develop and drive HR strategy for Quartet
- Overseeing and leading all employee relations matters including partnering closely with legal as needed.
- Overseeing all I9 compliance and immigration cases such as H1Bs, student visas, Green Cards, etc.
- Driving meaningful performance development for our people including coaching on difficult and critical conversations.
- Overseeing employee lifecycle events from onboarding to offboarding, including Performance Improvement Plans and separations. Also leading exit and stay interviews and turning feedback into actionable insights for Quartetians.
- Managing all PTO including leaves of absence and extended time off
- Overseeing and driving engagement survey actions, 360 review processes, 9-box performance processes, succession planning and evolving and elevating these programs over time.
- Developing internal communication strategy, plan and execution
- Directing compensation and benefits programs for the company inc. 401K, leave policies, bonuses, etc.
- Ensuring all internal programs are equitable - including written processes for promotion eligibility and results, salary increase and bonus decisions, and internal mobility
- Creating policies and practices that drive equity and accountability for equity
- Ensuring HR is data driven by collecting, learning from and making decisions based on data and that our systems such as our HRIS is maintained as our source of truth,
- COVID19: Developing return to work initiatives, owning strategy and execution of playbook, policies related to office use, and safety procedures as we move forward through a COVID response. Owner of real estate and workplace services including accommodations and accessibility.
- Degree related to Human Resources or equivalent years of experience as an HR Leader
- 8-10 years of HR experience with increasing seniority and a strong focus on employee relations and compensation/ benefits programs
- Experience partnering at the CxO level, and working with senior leadership to empower, influence and drive change
- Experience building and developing a team of direct reports
- Experience in executive coaching, change management and elevating performance for success
- Experience in health care a plus
- Experience with companies at various sizes and stages