Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet’s Care Options team works with our Mental Health Providers (MHPs) to build a mental healthcare ecosystem that gives patients access to effective mental healthcare.
- Manage 4 or more Liaisons across 3 or more markets (NC, NJ, PA to start). Lead, motivate, and coach team members; develop a highly-engaged and high-performing team. Provide consistent feedback to support them in daily problem solving as well as long-term professional development goals.
- Manage “book of business” of the 20 most impactful Mental Health Provider practices across the East Coast, as well as C-suite relationships within Liaison portfolios.
- Take a relationship-building approach with Mental Health Provider practices; build their trust, add value to them, and serve as a caring and available partner.
- Successfully sell Mental Health Provider practices on Quartet’s value. Quickly identify and solve operational barriers or personal hesitations that would limit adoption of Quartet.
- Implement extremely clear and documented Quartet workflows within Mental Health Provider practices, collaborating seamlessly with internal and cross-functional teams to jointly support user accounts.
- Analyze data at the market, portfolio, and practice levels to identify opportunities for improvement, and execute against those opportunities.
- Increase Mental Health Provider engagement and decrease attrition within the book of business, ensuring Quartet remains top-of-mind for Mental Health Provider practices while also consistently providing value to users.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to serve as the voice of Mental Health Providers for Quartet’s internal Technology, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Field-based relationship management experience that required interaction with both front-office staff as well as C-suite executives
- Management experience of multiple employees involving frequent feedback and hands-on support
- Ability to travel within one's own state 25-50% of the time, to different states every-other month, and to work 9-5 Monday-Friday. No travel required during pandemic; entire team working from home.
- Experience working for a mental healthcare facility
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.