Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:The Patient Success team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We respond to referrals from a patient's Primary Care Provider and proactively reach out to patients who have untreated or mismanaged mental health needs. As a member of the Patient Success team, you will work directly with patients to administer mental health assessments and provide care navigation support.
- Patient Interactions:
- Manage the inbound call line for patients
- Troubleshoot patient questions and transfer patients to their Care Navigator when appropriate
- Perform mental health assessments with patients over the phone
- Administrative duties:
- Document patient information and notes
- Become proficient in Quartet technology, tools, messaging, and workflows
- Support administrative tasks needed by the team
- Measures of success:
- Daily volume targets
- Patient engagement targets
- Patient care initiation targets
- Experiment and think critically
- Work cross-functionally to improve outcomes
- 2+ years experience working in an inbound call center and/or administrative assistant
- Associates Degree
- Willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Ability to use passion and care while in interacting with patients with behavioral health needs.
- Be accountable each day for the quality of your work.
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, and capable of switching gears fast
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus).
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.