About the team & Opportunity:
The Head of Business Operations will lead a growing team of business analysts and project managers to drive the growth and innovation of Quartet Health. This team will partner with line leaders throughout Operations, our markets, and Customer Success to iteratively improve the way we operate through data and analytics.
This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Build a high-performing center of excellence around business analytics and project management, including:
- Develop predictive analytics to support business decisions, hypothesis testing, and recommend new ways of working within and across functions
- Build out project management tools, methodologies and capacity to drive consistency in best practice adoption and support change management from concept through to frontline execution
- Report out insights from team’s work to full company and Board of Directors
- Grow the team, develop their skills and provide functional direction for their work
- Build strong working relationships between line leaders, their teams, and the Business Operations team
- Develop (or facilitate development of) short-term and long-term metrics of operational success based on Quartet's business strategy; Drive continuous improvements in core operating metrics, ultimately resulting in more patients getting the mental health care they need
- 10+ years working in high-growth companies and 5+ years in leadership roles building out analytics, project management, and change management functions (e.g., Business Operations, Sales Operations, Consulting)
- Proven track record of partnering with & influencing line leaders to change the trajectory of their business’s performance using data and project management
- Demonstrated experience in hiring, developing & retaining exceptional talent
- Master’s degree in management, analytics, operations or related field
- Background or work experience in healthcare technology