Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
- Build, maintain and optimize a multi-tier software packaging and code deployment system
- Develop automation scripts for provisioning and auto-scaling of infrastructure
- Ensure 99.999% uptime and availability of key production systems and supporting infrastructure
- Monitor system performance and log data; look for precursors to issues before they become bigger problems
- Apply aggressive systems security best practices and ensure accurate logging and alerting of security-related issues
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to ensure smooth deployment of software changes and work with project teams on major infrastructure overhauls and upgrades
- Stay up-to-date on all current and future AWS services and tools and provide guidance and evangelism on how best to make use of cloud infrastructure to support company growth
- 5+ years of experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Ansible
- 5+ years of experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience working on highly available, fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- 5+ years of experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, Bosh, Chef, Ansible or Capistrano.
- 5+ years of experience managing web scale infrastructure using modern technologies and DevOps principles
- A strong understanding of operating systems and the nuances of Linux.
- A strong understanding of networking fundamentals including DNS, load balancing, proxies and firewalls.
- Expertise in Kubernetes, both as a client as well as owner of the platform.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.