Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team: Quartet’s Provider Success team works with our Mental Health Providers (MHPs) to build a mental healthcare ecosystem that gives patients access to effective mental healthcare. We support MHPs to ensure they are comfortable with the Quartet platform and able to engage in collaborative care.
- Serve as the long-term relationship manager for mental health providers in assigned region: Contact Mental Health Providers via email, phone, and in-person who have already signed up for Quartet’s network. Help them respond to new referrals from Quartet and provide progress updates on patients in their care.
- Create a unique operational process for each MHP practice based on their unique staffing, policies, priorities, and limitations.
- Read data to understand performance gaps at the region and practice level.
- Analyze MHP feedback and behavior to identify opportunities for Quartet to make product or service improvements.
- Ultimately, increase MHP engagement with Quartet and build positive, trusting, caring relationships.
- Relationship management experience where the primary focus of the role was building mutually-beneficial relationships with highly engaged partners.
- Ability to travel on-site at least 25% of the time.
- Experience working in a mental healthcare facility.
- Knack for understanding what adds value to each unique individual, and obsessed with providing the very best customer service.
- Strong task organization, prioritization, follow-up skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.