Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Senior Director will be part of a multidisciplinary healthcare team focused on building partnerships with key executives at large provider systems and health plans. These relationships are fundamental in successfully progressing and closing BD campaigns, establishing relations and opening access to large, health systems, and deepening partnerships to grow customer success.
The Senior Director will play an instrumental role particularly in each market embedding deeply with Quartet BD Leads, Client Executives, Market General Managers and operational Field Teams to landscape health plan and system dynamics, identify unmet stakeholder needs (e.g., health system business gaps, PCP practice challenges, patient engagement hurdles, etc.). He or she will also partner internally with Quartet’s Product, User Success, Data Analytics, and other divisions to structure and prioritize go-to solutions both in strategic and operational dimensions.
The Senior Director will leverage his or her experience to effectively articulate Quartet’s clinical value proposition, vision, and future Product and services roadmap. Clinical insights in provider preferences, workflows, and technology tools will be required to inform Product and services design and innovation for future testing and development.
This individual will have a strong clinical background in physical health. He or she will have an understanding of provider operations both in large clinic and private practice settings. This person will know how to independently lead executive level discussions from CEO, COO, CMO, CFO, and CIO and have a relish to gain buy-in even in the most challenging situations. This role would be a great fit for someone who has a passion working with physician executives and clinical leaders. The Clinician will have a desire to drive value-based care delivery, enhanced access to behavioral healthcare, and outcomes improvement on a population level.
- Drive physician executive and clinical leader relations (e.g., Chief Medical Officers, Chief Quality Officers, Chief Clinical Operations Officers, etc.)
- Liaison Quartet Field Team Leads with key provider system operational and clinical leads (e.g., Medical Directors, Primary Care Leads, Referral Coordinator Leads, etc.)
- Coordinate and drive provider system roll-out and go-live in partnership with other internal Quartet divisions (e.g., Implementation, Data Sciences, Legal, etc.)
- Support Field Team members to (1) understand healthcare at a deeper level, (2) gain access to high priority clinics, and (3) brainstorm solutions to expand health system footprint
- Willingness to travel very frequently (expect 60-85% travel)
- Medical Degree (MD) required with completion of residency in internal medicine, primary care, or family medicine
- 2 or more years in healthcare business-related experience
- Strong understanding of healthcare delivery systems, technology, payor-provider dynamics, and passion to drive value-based healthcare transformation
- Business-related qualification preferred for top-tier management consulting firms
- Some experience or exposure in healthcare startup company
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.