Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:The Patient Success team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We respond to referrals from a patient's PCP and proactively reach out to patients who have untreated or mismanaged mental health needs. As a manager on the Patient Success team, you supervise a team that works directly with patients to administer mental health assessments and provide care navigation support.
- Provide clinical expertise and guidance to team of clinical and non-clinical care navigators
- Weekly 1:1s with team to provide mentorship and professional development support
- Patient Interactions
- Take over most difficult patient cases and provide direct care navigation support
- Manage any patients in active crisis and get them transferred to appropriate crisis resource
- Administrative duties:
- Document outreach and notes
- Become proficient in Quartet technology, tools, messaging, and workflows
- Review daily volumes and ensure work is distributed appropriately across your team
- Work with other managers to optimize workflows and patient outreach cadence
- Measures of success:
- Team’s daily volume targets
- Team’s patient engagement targets
- Team’s patient care initiation targets
- Be proactive and show initiative in solving complex patient issues
- Experiment and think critically
- Work cross-functionally to improve outcomes
- 5+ years' clinical/crisis management experience required
- Management experience required
- LMHC, LMSW, LCSW license required
- Foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus).
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.