Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Customer Success team is responsible for Client and Provider relationships across our customer base and across markets. Our team partners closely with our Health Plan and Health System clients to mutually define goals and objectives of the program and ensure we deliver on those expectations, expanding our footprint and growing revenue over time. We also work within each market to recruit, onboard, and continually engage PCPs and BHPs within each market, in support of our overall program and customer-driven objectives.
- Manage “book of business” of new & existing, regionally distinct, Primary Care Providers taking a relationship-building approach with users; building their trust, adding value to their practices, and serving as a caring and available partner.
- Successfully sell practice on Quartet’s value. Quickly identify and solve operational barriers or personal hesitations that would limit adoption of Quartet.
- Implement extremely clear and documented Quartet workflows within practices, collaborating seamlessly with any other field related team members or cross-functional teams to jointly manage user accounts
- Serve as consultative, clinical expert on best practices for recognition and treatment of mental health, challenge practice to change current attitude towards, and treatment of, mental health.
- Increase user engagement through increased referrals and decrease user attrition within the book of business, ensuring Quartet remains top-of-mind for practices while also consistently providing value to users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Biology or related discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of five years experience in the sales or account management of healthcare related products or services to primary care or behavioral health professionals. Proven track record of sales or account management success required.
- Proven experience in building and growing a sales region including territory management, sizing, and prioritization of opportunities within the primary care market.
- Knowledge of working within a CRM system such as Salesforce.
- Willingness to travel within assigned sales region at least 80% of the time.
- Experience selling software as a service tools to healthcare providers a plus.
- Past experience selling behavioral health products into primary care is preferred.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.