Company Description: Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity: The Customer Success team is responsible for Client and Provider relationships across our customer base and across markets. Our team partners closely with our Health Plan and Health System clients to mutually define goals and objectives of the program and ensure we deliver on those expectations, expanding our footprint and growing revenue over time. We also work within each market to recruit, onboard, and continually engage PCPs and BHPs within each market, in support of our overall program and customer-driven objectives.
The Manager, Health Systems is critical to Quartet’s mission and paramount for our North Carolina market. This opportunity is accountable for the developing and building strong relationships and programs with the state’s largest health systems and integrated delivery networks. The goal is to increase Quartet’s adoption and the total number of patients referred to care. You’ll partner with our General Manager to understand various large health system’s delivery workflows and devise a blueprint for collaboration with Quartet, which will change the lives of mental healthcare patients. Your role is instrumental and key to overseeing successful implementation plans for our health systems we work with; whilst collaborating cross functionally to create a best in practice onboarding flow too. The opportunity also leads project management tied to system success: EMR integration, reporting on program performance, pilots of new products, etc.
- Client-System relationships: Understand the relationships between our payer clients and in-market Systems, while partnering to ensure Quartet is enhancing the value to both stakeholders.
- Health Systems Implementation: Develop blueprint and timelines for system implementation and oversee its execution on a day-to-day basis, including practice onboarding schedules/plans, technology integration, and workflow work-arounds for deeper collaboration.
- Ensure a smooth transition and handoff of practices and relationships to our field team to ensure a successful onboarding.
- Partner with both the client facing and cross-functional teams within Quartet in efforts to deliver on operational metrics to support the program, e.g, PCP adoption and activity, BHP network, patient activations, patient care, clinical outcomes, and economic outcomes. Identify opportunities to improve results, and drive agreed-upon initiatives forward from conception to completion, in support of the overall client program.
- Project management: Collaborate cross-functionally to drive the success of each system implementation and program success overall. Likewise, you may be tasked with partnering with our product team to pilot new products and services aimed at our health system partners.
- Willingness to travel statewide within North Carolina at least 30% of the time
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in account management, consulting, or project management for hospital and health systems clients
- Proven track record of building project plans and executing to completion, meeting or exceeding program vision and goals
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level client relationships required
- Experience rolling out clinical programs with a focus on practice transformation
- Relationships within North Carolina provider community a plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.