Company Description: Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity: Quartet’s Market’s Success team is responsible for building strong local presence in each of our markets, partnering with leading Health Systems, physician practices, and other channels to start patients on their journey to get the mental health care they need.
Reporting to the General Manager, North Carolina, the Health Systems Implementation Lead will be a critical part of the team charged with delivering on Quartet’s success in the state of North Carolina. In this role, you will be tasked with ensuring the development and execution of strong relationships and programs with the state’s largest health systems and integrated delivery networks, with the goal of increasing total patients referred to the mental healthcare they need. As such, you will partner with the General Manager to understand a given system’s current workflows around mental health delivery, and develop a blueprint for collaboration with Quartet. You will be responsible for building out implementation plans for these systems, and overseeing their execution, collaborating deeply with our field team leaders in system practice onboarding. Your role will also expand across a diverse array of projects to drive innovation and overall system partnership success: EMR integration, reporting on program performance, pilots of new products, service line expansions (for example, to specialists across maternity, oncology, cardiology) etc.
- Client-System relationships: Understand the relationships between our payer clients and in-market Systems, and partner to ensure Quartet is enhancing the value to both stakeholders. E.g., optimizing Value-based partnership agreements, partnering with Client network team.
- Health Systems Implementation: Develop blueprint and timelines for system implementation, including practice onboarding schedules/plans, technology integration where needed, and workflow work-arounds where necessary for deeper collaboration. Oversee execution of these plans on a day-to-day basis. Ensure a smooth transition and handoff of practices and relationships to our field team for a successful onboarding.
- Partner with both the client facing and cross-functional teams within Quartet on efforts to deliver on operational metrics to support the program, e.g, PCP adoption and activity, BHP network, patient activations, patient care, clinical outcomes, and economic outcomes. Diagnose opportunities to improve results, and drive agreed-upon initiatives forward from conception to completion, in support of the overall client program.
- Project management: Collaborate cross-functionally across Provider Success, Patient Success, Product and Integrations teams to drive the success of each system implementation in the short term, and program success overall, in the longer term. Likewise, you may be tasked with partnering with our product team to pilot new products and services aimed at our health system partners.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in consulting, health systems implementation, program/project management or account management for hospital and health systems clients
- Proven track record of building project plans and executing to completion, meeting or exceeding program vision and goals
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level client relationships required
- Proven experience working cross-functionally across legal, product development, data and analytics, and field teams to execute systems transformation initiatives
- Willingness to travel statewide within North Carolina at least 30% of the time
- Experience rolling out clinical programs with a focus on practice transformation
- Experience in mental health or primary care delivery
- Relationships within North Carolina provider community a plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.