Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:Quartet’s User Success team works with our Primary Care Providers, Mental Health Providers, and patients to build an ecosystem that gives patients access to effective mental healthcare. We support users to ensure the path to care is as seamless as possible. The Operational Analytics and Process Lead will use his or her technical, organization, and communication skills to support the User Success team.
- Develop analytical tools that allow team members to prioritize and monitor their daily activity (Ex: Looker lists, Looker performance dashboards, Salesforce dashboards)
- Scope, organize, lead projects to stand up operations
- Partner with functional managers to produce analytical reports that review operational outcomes and recommend operational changes
- Oversee the implementation of new initiatives
- Manage direct reports as applicable
- Perform team’s work, minimally, as necessary, to support team vacations, sick days, etc.
- Proficient in Looker, Excel, Salesforce
- Strong task organization, prioritization, follow-up skills
- Positive, collaborative cross-functional partner
- Clear and headline-focused communication
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.