Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:In this role, you will work with both local community based organizations as well as with patients who face economic and social challenges in addition to having mental and physical health needs. Your work will be mobile and field-based in the Chicago community.
- Meet with patients where they are in their communities and act as each patient’s advocate
- Develop trusting relationships with patients, promote encouragement, and get clarity into their needs and barriers to accessing care (e.g. transportation, housing, childcare)
- Engage patients and help them understand the value of mental health care
- Partner with internal cross-functional Quartet teams to best support patients
- Identify - and then partner with - external community based organizations to best support patients. Develop deep relationships with these organizations
- Maintain documentation of work with patients
- Minimum high school degree or some college education
- Experience with patient navigation and/or direct patient care (ideally also experience with mental health care)
- Passion about your community and building relationships within it
- Empathy and a natural bent to get to know people and their stories
- Experience with motivational interviewing techniques
- Experience as a problem solver, and are quick to think on your feet
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.