Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
The Customer Success team is responsible for Client and Provider relationships across our customer base and across markets. Our team partners closely with our Health Plan and Health System clients to mutually define goals and objectives of the program and ensure we deliver on those expectations, expanding our footprint and growing revenue over time. We also work within each market to recruit, onboard, and continually engage PCPs and BHPs within each market, in support of our overall program and customer-driven objectives.
The General Manager is responsible for designing the operational strategy and metrics for her/his market, as well as overseeing ongoing execution across all operational aspects in market. This individual will lead an in-market team, which will be the face of the company to providers in the region. The General Manager must be able to effectively build relationships and collaborate with health plans, health system executives, and providers. The key objectives of this role include shaping and delivering on client objectives, Health System network development, and in-market operational results for systems, providers, and patients. For the IL market, the General Manager will be focused on Medicaid providers and patients.
- Build and lead an exceptional in-market operations team to liaise with provider practices and build our provider footprint in the market
- Deliver on in-market goals and objectives (provider onboarding and engagement, patient outcomes)
- Develop in-market health systems and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) strategy via identifying targets, building relationships with, and driving adoption amongst key systems & FQHCs resulting in ongoing use from a majority of providers
- Collaborate across a number of cross-functional teams (product, data, marketing, finance, user operations) to deliver against key financial, clinical, and service objectives
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with in-market Medicaid payer clients to meet and exceed client objectives, including playing a lead role in monthly executive read-outs, supporting client retention and expansion through successful in-market results, and supporting the design, build, and implementation of new products and clinical programs
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience working in an entrepreneurial, technology-driven company, in a managerial role; Experience working with Medicaid managed care organizations and/or Medicaid health care delivery systems strongly preferred
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level relationships required
- Critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; strong project management skills; excellent communication; demonstrated ability to attract and retain top talent; ability to think strategically about local market dynamics and determine optimal path(s) to success
- Behavioral Health experience or deeper Primary Care experience is a plus, but not required
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- Deep healthcare domain experience