Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
The Customer Success team is responsible for Client and Provider relationships across our customer base and across markets. Our team partners closely with our Health Plan and Health System clients to mutually define goals and objectives of the program and ensure we deliver on those expectations, expanding our footprint and growing revenue over time. We also work within each market to recruit, onboard, and continually engage PCPs and BHPs within each market, in support of our overall program and customer-driven objectives.
The General Manager is responsible for designing the operational strategy and metrics for her/his market, as well as overseeing ongoing execution across all operational aspects in market. This individual will lead an in-market team, which will be the face of the company to providers in the region. The General Manager must be able to effectively build relationships and collaborate with health plans, health system executives, and providers. The key objectives of this role include shaping and delivering on client objectives, Health System network development, and in-market operational results for systems, providers, and patients.
- Build and lead an exceptional in-market operations team to liaise with provider practices and build our provider footprint in the market
- Deliver on in-market goals and objectives (provider onboarding and engagement, patient outcomes)
- Develop in-market health systems strategy, identifying system targets, build relationships with, and driving adoption amongst key systems resulting in ongoing use from a majority of providers
- Collaborate across a number of cross-functional teams (product, data, marketing, finance, user operations) to deliver against key financial, clinical, and service objectives
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with in-market payer clients to meet and exceed client objectives, including playing a lead role in monthly executive read-outs, supporting client retention and expansion through successful in-market results, and supporting the design, build, and implementation of new products and clinical programs
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience working in an entrepreneurial, technology-driven company, in a managerial role; Healthcare experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level relationships required
- Critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; strong project management skills; excellent communication; demonstrated ability to attract and retain top talent; ability to think strategically about local market dynamics and determine optimal path(s) to success
- Experience working with Medicaid managed care and/or Medicaid health care delivery systems
- Behavioral Health experience or deeper Primary Care experience is a plus, but not required
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- Deep healthcare domain experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.